Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know you may have questions about your or your family's dental care. Here is a list of commonly asked questions.
We do our best to make sure you feel comfortable and informed about your dental care and treatment options. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- I haven't been to the dentist is ages. Is it OK for me to make an appointment?
- I've lost a crown that was done by a different dentist. Can you fix it?
- I am in my 30s/40s/50s and am dissatisfied with the alignment of my teeth. What can I do?
- Can you treat all members of my family. My youngest is 2 and my mother is 72.
- I am not happy with the appearance of my teeth. How can they be made to look better?
- I'm terrified of the dentist and think I need some serious dental work. Can you help?
- I've always felt insecure about my 'gummy' smile. Is there anything that can fix this?
- How often should my family and I visit the dentist?
- What is the best dental care routine for my 3-year-old?
- My teeth are very sensitive. Can teeth whitening still work for me?
- I'd like to improve my teeth's appearance without hurting my existing dental work. Is your cosmetic dentistry safe?
- I'm considering a dental implant for my missing tooth. How do I know if an implant is right for me?